Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Thin blood leads to Butterfingers at CVS

Gracie has an ear infection and croup. I took her to ballet without a coat or hat (Nate asked me about that later - I don't know what I was thinking!) Then we went to church for the chili cook off. My chili didn't even place and the Hawaiian chili won. She started complaining on the way there. We didn't make it to Minute Clinic before they closed (8 PM) so I called our ped and they were open at 8:30 PM and told me to come in. 20 minutes later I was at CVS eating Butterfingers and candy corn and San Pelligrino with Grace waiting for her prescriptions. I had thin blood. Thin blood is what my brothers and I call it when you are on a diet, don't eat much, crave something good and you end up eating salad. That is thin blood, you should of just eaten something a little more fattening to thicken up your blood. Thin blood leads to Butterfinger binges at CVS!!!
My ped told me that he was thankful that I thanked him for being open this late. He said most people complain. With that in mind, I now thank the lady at the gym who folds my towels all the time and tip the lady at Magruders who loads my groceries in my car.

3 comments:

  1. Great reminder to be thankful! CUTE vid of the kiddies, too. Is that your watch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The watch that I found under my bed today... lost for like 6 months. The cat can be to blame too.

    ReplyDelete