We went as a family with my mom to see the White House Christmas Tree on December 30, 2 days before it closed for the season. There was so much security, even then, for the Obama inauguration festivities. We took a photo of the bullet proof area where the Obama family will be watching the parade.
Then I took a photo of Rita sitting in the basket of the stroller. I am so glad that we brought the stroller because we ended up having to walk about 10 blocks because of a security concern.
Then this was cracking me up. I saw a backpack sitting on the ground that someone must of dropped while walking around. The bag was there for about 10 minutes. Then this park ranger walked by casually and saw it. He didn't really know what to do but stood there staring at it. He knew that it was a security threat but also knew that if he reported it, it would probably shut down the city or something. He never did anything but kept staring at it closely and shining a flashlight on it.




that's so fun.
ReplyDeleteHey there, girl! Love the blog name!
ReplyDelete