I am not into tator tot casserole but I do think that debt-free living, chore systems, blanket discipline, and family closets are superb ideas. They are really a Godly family and are seeking what the Lord wants for them and following through with their convictions. My kids love to watch the shows too. My favorite Duggar is Jessa. She is the sassy one that rolls her eyes at the camera all the time. She is the one that will probably write the book about dysfunction in the Duggars. My second favorite is Amy Duggar. She is a cousin and is always on the show with her dog talking about how she loves her cousins but they are different. She is spunky. The reason I write all of this is to say that.... I became Amy Duggar's friend on Facebook today. So I got an insiders look into the family photos! I was very excited.

You're so funny, Andrea! The blog looks great.
ReplyDeleteI've recently become intrigued by the Dugger family as well. We don't have TV, but I watch some episodes on line. They're a really impressive family.
ReplyDelete