At MOPS this morning, we heard about some wonderful input about choosing a good preschool. One of the points that the speaker made was this: "Don't think that of these years as slipping by. (This always depresses me.) Your kids will continue to need you all the time, even after they go to college and get married." She was a mom of many grown children and I appreciated her wisdom. Her blog is this:
Later on this evening, Nate and I had a fabulous sitter (thank you wonderful Jessica) who really made my kids happy when she brought Hi Ho Cherry O and lollipops. They hugged her when she left... what a difference a prepared and thoughtful sitter makes!!! We went out to the new Northern VA hotspot restaurant called "Jacksons." It was fabulous and I will not win Biggest Loser at church if I keep up like this.

No comments:
Post a Comment