I took this video of Grace when she was tapping with a marker on a piece of paper. I asked her what she was doing.... (how do I rotate it??)
Then tonight we cleaned out the fridge. It did not take me 4 hours and I did not use toothpicks or QTips like Kate Gosselin. I did throw away relish from VBS last summer.\

Two years ago, we had a MOPS speaker at my first MOPS group that talked about ways to simplify your busy life. I don't remember her name or anything else about what she spoke about. One suggestion was to make your sandwiches ahead of time for your kids or husbands and freeze them. I thought that sounded horrible because they weren't fresh. But I told Nate about it and he said was game. So now, for two years, I have made 2 weeks worth of sandwiches for Nate and put them in the freezer and have had no complaints. Gracers (and really all of them) helped me tonight.






Love the video of Grace...too funny!
ReplyDeleteAlso, love the baby buns!!!
That video is tooo funny! I laughed out loud (and so did Nick, who was eavesdropping)!!
ReplyDeleteDoes Sammy ever wear clothes? :)
the video is great. Great idea about the sandwiches ... especially since I don't like making lunches.
ReplyDeleteNate is so funny! Mom always used to freeze our sandwiches, they act as your ice pack then too. Also, love the flower towel Rita is sporting :)
ReplyDeleteI love the brown sweater you are wearing! Man it was great when we were roommates and could share :)
ReplyDeletewhat type of sandwiches do you freeze? Lettuce wouldn't work so well....
ReplyDeleteDonnie, can you read this comment? I make rye, turkey, swiss cheese and mustard. He doesn't need lettuce like me. Christy - that sweater is a gift from allison!!
ReplyDelete