Saturday, May 26, 2012

Girls Morning Out!

It is a rare event that my nieces are together at once!  My brothers both live in different states.  My Maryland brother came over to fix my computer and brought Audrey.  The girls just love to be with her and see her more often than my their other cousins.  My California brother came out for a conference and brought Martha with him.  It has been so fun to have a little playmate for my girls!  They have played so well together and will be sad when she leaves tomorrow morning.  So my mom and I took my brothers' girls out for a morning last Saturday.  
 We first stopped to get a piece of bread at Great Harvest nearby.  The girls had such big eyes trying to pick out their piece of bread!  
 Then we went to the American Girl Cafe nearby.  My mom and I really had fun being together and with their girls.  They really entertain themselves so much that it isn't hard having them together until they get tired or hungry.
 This was hilarious to my mom and I... a holder for the doll in the bathroom - brilliant!
 This doll was Audrey's favorite.  She is a gymnast and comes with a cast on her leg!!??!!
 Martha and Rita ran around the store with their pink balloons touching everything.  It was great!
 The girls asked each other the questions that they put in a box on the table.  They are Table Toppers and they were really into that.  The store also gives out loaner dolls - which we conveniently used so our dolls wouldn't get nasty with food.

 This photo is funny to me because I didn't notice this at the time but everyone is staring at us!
What a FUN FUN FUN time the girls had.  I am so excited to show these photos to my sister in laws!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think they're all staring, because it looks like they're singing to Grace!

    ReplyDelete