Last night I hosted a Mom Swap with some friends from my MOPS group. I will tell you more about it in my next post. The kids had to go to bed at their bedtime last night - 7 - 7:30 PM. This is when all the women were arriving with their toys, clothing and "swap items." Grace, in particular, was very excited about all the toys coming into the house because she donated some of her toys and wanted them to be swapped. We kept having to send her back up to her room. Finally she stayed up there and fell asleep.
Then I noticed something hanging in the window, blowing in the breeze.
Look very closely in this photo. Can you see something hanging from Grace's window? It is the white paper over the left window on the bottom.
It was a message to my friends on toilet paper hanging with dental floss:
This is HILARIOUS! Never a dull moment, eh? SO, my mothering question to you is if your kids go to bed at 7-7:30, what time do they wake up??!?!?
ReplyDeleteWake up? 645!
ReplyDelete