I just dowloaded the video of when we told the kids we were expecting a baby. Nate and I think it is funny. Ellen wants to eat, Sam wants olives, Rita wants to go out for ice cream and Grace gets excited! We did not expect so much silence. Click here to watch.
Here is the anticipation before we bit the cupcake. We had to be clear on the rules. Click here to see.
Here is Sam's delayed reaction after we found out. If you didn't catch it, he didn't know he could take a bit. Click here to see. Everyone loves Anne yelling "Praise the Lord!"
Lastly, Kristin put her IPhone on me the whole time and you can see my reaction here. I truly was SHOCKED and not disappointed when I saw it was a girl. I was sad LATER to think we weren't probably going to ever have another boy but it wasn't devestating. Now I am really adjusting to the idea of four girls. I have started to get rid of EVERYTHING boy - no more green - and going all out PINK! I got a hot pink stroller for Ellen this week because I can hand it down to the baby.
LOVED the video of you telling the kids! So funny. Is Grace pulling paper out of her sock? And do you guys get sitters from Craigslist?? ;-) Hope you took them all out for ice cream to celebrate!
ReplyDelete