Sunday, August 1, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up

We had spicy crabs for my brother's 35th birthday this weekend. I haven't had crabs since high school (Nate is allergic) and it felt so good to eat them again! I love clams, crabs and lobster.
Date night in DC... we went to a really famous restaurant that is difficult to get reservations. Afterwards we walked around the area and I thought this was a fun place... This cupcake shop was just going crazy and SO busy. At $3.25 per cupcake, I wasn't sure if people were really thinking through what they were buying!
We ordered Naan at the Indian restaurant and it was de-lish! What a fun date night. We had three FAB babysitters come and the house was immaculate! Thank you Ashley, Olivia and Abby!





1 comment:

  1. awww! why thank you! we all had such a fun night with the kids! they are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete