Tuesday, August 3, 2010

6, 4, 3, 7m - last day

We celebrated Willy Wonka this morning... photos to come.
Just sold the family room rug for $200 on Craigs List! Looking forward to a little change in our home - specifically the family room. Anyone want a glider and upholstered chair? I have a specialist coming to help me on Sunday to arrange and rearrange! Can't wait.
Going to look at a house today... we are always house hunting it seems but this one is extra special - not getting my hopes up for anything. More on that later.
Last day of having a two year old boy... I will have to say that Sammy did NOT have terrible TWOS. I am thankful for that and hope Ellen follows suit. Time to make a cake...
Countdown: 9 days until Cape Cod!

2 comments:

  1. Take pictures of the rearranging! I would love to see how the specialist helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad we aren't in town anymore, I'd love to get your glider - ours broke in the move. Hope that your redecorating goes well and is a fun process for you.

    ReplyDelete