Yesterday Grace (6) was looking in our sticker drawer. I asked her what she was looking for and she told me she was looking for the stickers with the bells. I later figured it out... the "stickers with the bells" are stamps.
Rita (4) walked upstairs last weekend and just REEKED of cologne. Nate keeps his cologne high up in his closet in the basement, next to the play room. The kids are not allowed in his closet. We asked her what she was doing in the basement and she kept saying (lying) "nothing." Finally we got her to say that she did go into daddy's closet but only because the door "flashed open." She then proceeded to tell us that the cologne dropped and bounced on its own and that is why she smelled. Nate and I were trying to be so serious but couldn't help but laugh at the big elaborate story. There is no way she smelled so strongly without putting it on herself.
Sam (2) called an alligator a dinosaur yesterday.
Rita needs to watch Veggie Tales' "Fib from Outer Space"! Ha Ha (A.Adie)
ReplyDelete