In reference to a couple kissing in a parking lot, Rita says, "Mommy look they are falling in love."
After having dessert and watching TV, my niece Joy whispered to me, "we let things slide a lot when we are on vacation."
Rita said to my vegan nephew, "Is it a hard life eating fruits and vegetables all the time?"
Rita said about some friends that are dating, "when is their royal wedding?"
One girl cousin says, "I want to be a princess." The other girl cousin says, "I want to be a queen with no kids."
While on vacation, my kids and their cousins found 2 baby rabbits in a nest. My nephew Bryce got all excited and asked my dad for a piece of paper. My dad said, "why do you need paper?" Bryce says, "I need to make a licensing agreement." "For what Bryce?" "To let others see the bunnies."
No comments:
Post a Comment