Here are some photos from our stay in PA last weekend. I can't say enough about the place that we stayed. I found it on a list and could not find any reviews or any information about it online ANYWHERE. I was a little concerned. But once you get into the Amish country and disconnect from life, you understand... they don't communicate in the ways we communicate!
Sandbox for the kids

The owner has the most beautiful gardens!

This was a little handmade stone "playhouse" for the kids full of kitchenettes and baby dolls.

Grace at the stream - it was the cleanest stream!

Kick off the shoes!

Dinner at a BBQ place one evening.

I did not get any photos of Grace milking the cows, giving a bottle to the calves, seeing the Joseph play, Nate eating his Amish "delights", Grandma and "Grandfather" pushing the kids on the swings, and so much more!!
Can't wait for our next trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment