Summer has begun! Aunt Betsy came to visit last weekend for a few days and we did some really fun things. We got some great finds at a yard sale, went to Georgetown and church with her, watched a thunderstorm from the top of the Metro garages and went to DC Cupcakes. My girls LOVE this place. Betsy has better photos on her blog so
click here to see them.


On Sunday, I went to a good bye party for my friend Hollie. She is moving to England and so we hosted a tea for her. It was a lot of fun. This is my friends Renee and Audra and their "tea food!"

This is Hollie. As you can tell, she is a hoot.

And then last week, Sammy had a playdate with some new friends we have made. It is rare for Sam to get to be with boys so he was in heaven as you can see - I will be having more playdates like this for him!!!
Who wouldn't love a cupcake store? yummy : ) The hats look fun - I want to see yours.
ReplyDelete