Friday, April 1, 2011

car BUMP

So I was in the van on Weds leaving the Dollar Store (totally not worth the trip, I needed COCOA and didn't want to go into the grocery store - except I got cute headbands) and I pulled straight out of my parking spot and turned right. I cut it too close and BUMPED (that is what I will call it) the parked SUV next to me. Ellen and I are were just fine by the way. I called the insurance company and they told me to leave a note with my name and the insurance company's number... so annoying to have to do that. I couldn't drive away though b/c besides everyone looking at me, it would of been wrong and on and on and on. So I just got a message today that they did call the insurance company to get an estimate on the SUV. My concern was that since it was a beat-up SUV, they would claim I did a lot more damage than I did. It really was more like a bumper BUMP to their car. So I had my insurance company come out and measure the damage on my vehicle and take photos yesterday. Thank you LORD for insurance... ... and now we are on to the bathtub leaking through the kitchen light fixtures and going to see Annie tonight with the older two.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry about the leaking bathtub.....that really stinks. Also, T did the SAME thing...bumped a junker in the parking lot of Qdoba a few months ago.

    ReplyDelete