Here is a photo of the kitchen sink... what I wanted to show here is that we added door pulls. It was a big project to do (hassle for Nate) but I don't know how the previous owner lived without them for over 45 years. This is the original kitchen cabinets and they are so heavy to pull open and get all grime-y without knobs.

This is the dining room. I wanted to rip out the chandelier when we bought the house but now that we are in it, it doesn't bother me as much. Isn't that funny how you end up wanting a new faucet over a chandelier?? The mirror is from the thrift store and I need to spray paint the frame still.

This is the main wall when you walk into our living room. These are those photos that I referred to about 6 months ago. I did something under it that is very trendy in the blog world - vinyl letters. The trees are from my dad's office before they moved to a new space. The chairs on the right are from a yard sale that I went to with my friend Jen. They are old theatre seats.

This is the biggest blessing of our new home: Grace gets her own room! You can see here that she loves it, keeps it spotless and everything has a place. She is very proud to show it off. The rug is my most recent find from a thrift store - $29! The desk is from my dad's office. The "Wallies" are from our family friends, the Postemas and the bunks are from my childhood lifelong friend Jenni.

This
is the other side of Grace's room.
I remember when Lucas did the door pulls on our kitchen renovation. He made a template. I agree, how can people live without them?! (o.k. well, I am living without them here in our Hawaii rental, but still!?!)
ReplyDeletei like the chandelier
ReplyDelete