I love Before-and-After photos but I never seem to take good "Before" photos. So this is an attempt to show you all what we have done with our house. Honestly, our house was in awesome condition when we moved in so I didn't take too many photos of things that were ugly that had to be fixed.
Here is a photo of our bookshelves in our family rooms during our house inspection.
Any suggestions?
This is the "After" of Rita's room. Her room is the only room in the house that we painted. I just wanted a new color on the wall. We picked Benjamin Moore's Pottery Barn Kids Collection and ended up with this light purple color. You can never go wrong with those colors at Ben. Moore. This room also serves as our guest room when guest come. And then Rita bunks with Grace like the old days.
Is that a Pottery Barn catalog on the piano??
ReplyDeleteLooks great Andrea! What happened to poor Ellen's eye??
ReplyDeletebookshelves are tricky. if you don't want them to look cluttered then you should have a lot of the same thing with a few other pieces placed here and there. For example, have mostly books and then some frames and vases/bowls scattered throughout. We have some friends that organized their built-ins very tastefully. I'll try to take a pic next time I'm there.
ReplyDeleteNice piano! Is it a Kawai?
ReplyDeleteYou know what I love... pier one has these wooden twisted balls - group a few of them together and I think they look really neat + they are easy!
ReplyDeleteNice, playing music to pottery barn! :)
nice piano book they are playing out of :)
ReplyDelete