We got rid of our tv and canceled the gym membership.
Bittersweet to see them go...
I will keep the blog updated on our home search.
Ellen has her hearing test this morning. Pray that she passes.
I am flying away this weekend to spend a long weekend with six of my best friends from Cedarville. I can't wait to see them. Everyone is flying in from around the country (New Jersey, Seattle, Arizona, Ohio and DC). If you are local, feel free to check in on Nate and check on the girls' hair! Nate doesn't do hair.
The actual set or cable? We got rid of cable about 3 years ago. If you still have internet, there's still plenty you can watch online.
ReplyDeleteI have a really good friend with daughters and she made me promise if she died, that I would carry a brush in my purse for her girls!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend!!
Can't wait to see you!!!
ReplyDelete