Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Living in an RV? It can be done!

We have some family friends that sold their house and life and bought an RV and travel around the country doing fun things. They were here this past weekend and Mr W was telling me all about HIS blog at the pool. To see the photo click here. If you "follow" his blog, he will give you a shout out. He is trying to get up to 150 followers. It is a neat one. Some of you will like to see his budget on how they do this RV-thing... that is very impressive... see here.
We look at another EIGHT houses last night! If you are interested in giving us feedback, send me a note and I will email you the link to our "house hunting" blog that our agent made for us. I love hearing the comments.

2 comments:

  1. You know I would love to see :) I love houses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Sign me up for he house hunting blog! I'd love to see them!!!

    ReplyDelete