

I am so thankful (and thrilled!!!) that my doctor approved for me to receive a handicapped parking pass for the next few months. This will be a lifesaver as it has been really painful to stand at the end of the day and walk long distances. I got it yesterday and have used it twice. Otherwise, I have been feeling great.Grace is really settling well into a routine. She has really liked full day school and it has been really neat for Nate and I to see her learn to read and excited about homework each night. She has made a lot of friends and tells me stories of the playground... she plays fairies and pokes bumble bees with sticks. The uniform has been the best thing to happen to us! It is also fun to see what books she brings home on library days.
Rita is doing great at home with Sammy. She is often wearing her Cinderella dress all day long. She is writing her name and trying to read books to Sam. She loves her friend Ruthie ("Rue fee") from Cubbies and Little Lambs class.
Sam is just doing his thing. Yesterday he enjoyed running down the sidewalk with his balloon chasing his sisters with their strollers.
Nate took the day off of work yesterday to golf in a tournament and enjoyed himself. We have been going to bed very early around here!
You used to go to bed at 9... can it get any earlier?
ReplyDeleteI love the photos!
I love Rita in armour! I agree with Linds...are we talking 7:30?!? I'm not surprised to hear about Grace, I wish we had had uniforms, just takes the stress out of it.
ReplyDelete