Thursday, July 23, 2009

Baby**MOON**

I put bunch of photos on Facebook of our overnight adventure at Chick Fil A in La Plata, MD. They had a grand opening also and we had to go... it was only 45 minutes away. This time we were picked in the raffle (everyone was - all 120 people). It was a fun fun fun experience. I was with three other moms from church with our 16 children. The kids had so much fun and I didn't have to recoop much the next few days because Marvin and Lindsay were here and helped SOO much!! We have already used three of the coupons and have enjoyed our CHICKEN!

Speaking of help... Marv and Linds took the girlies up to Michigan for the week to spend time at the lake with Grandma and Grandpa, with Lindsay's family and Aunt Betsy. It has been so nice to spend time one-on-one with Sam. We have done a lot of adventures - you know me. Nate has helped me clean the house and closets to get ready for this baby too. We need to make room! Here is Prince Sammy enjoying his playtime...

1 comment:

  1. I knew you would get the Chick-fil-a deal one of these days. The facebook photos were great. Sam is looking so much older.

    ReplyDelete