Wednesday, July 1, 2009

5:30 AM and not picked....

I am very disappointed about this morning. The event is call "First 100" and for the first 100 people at the Grand Opening of a Chick Fil A. I woke up and got to the parking lot of Chick Fil A at 5:30 AM with a friend. It was very professionally and well run.

There were over 400 people there. It was so crowded! We got into groups of 25 and wrote our names on tickets and then they drew the names. The even extended it to the first 110.

I was happy for my friend Donna, she got number 102. But even when a few people dropped last minute, my name and my other friend's name wasn't picked. Nate is happy to see me at home! I am very happy for Donna, she is there right now hanging out at her tent.




This is Donna getting her ticket.

2 comments:

  1. I love the photos!! I'm so proud of you for trying ... at least you were out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This is amazing. Did you get free anything for showing up? Like a free sandwich coupon?

    ReplyDelete