We had a fun weekend celebrating our traditions. On Saturday, we went to Chipotle dressed like "boo-Ritos" to get dinner. If you dress up like a burrito, they give you a burrito. The kids were laughing a ton and Sam was eating his lettuce and tortilla on his costume during the drive to our Chipotle.
Don't be fooled, Nate was into this because he loves eating his burritos!Free burritos for our entire family - NOT BAD!
Then on to our second costume change for the night! Sambo was a Monkey. He held his pumpkin basket TIGHT the entire night and wouldn't let anyone look into it or try to take any candy out of it. He caught on VERY quickly.
Ree Ree was Madeline. She was a big hit with those who read Madeline was...verus those who said, "Are you Red Riding Hood?"
Grace was a black cat which was really fun for her!
On Sunday we got together with family. My brother Brian and his wife Alayna are pregnant with number 3. Their baby girl is due 10 days AFTER me! A dear friend gave us all of her daughter's clothing and we spent the evening sorting through the clothing!
We took a photo like this when our first daughters were born because they were 2 months apart to the day. So we had to take another one! Her babies are usually in the 6 lbs range and mine are usually in the 8 lbs range. I can't wait to see how close they will be.

It was my dad's 61st birthday so we had a party that night. I made a carrot cake from scratch that I was pretty proud of. Nate is allergic to nuts so there were only nuts on one side.
This is Grace blowing out Papa's candles. Happy Monday!!
Wow, it looks like you guys had a great weekend. I love the costumes! Nora caught on quickly as well and wanted to open every piece of candy she got. In fact, we are still trying to get her to understand she can't have everything in her pumpkin all at once.
ReplyDeleteI love the costumes! I can't believe Nate dressed up too... all in the name of free food I guess :)
ReplyDeleteyou're such a fun Mom!!! I hope we can talk sometime this week. I want to catch up with you.
ReplyDelete