Friday, November 1, 2013

Skins V Lions!

We have some new neighbors (with children!!) that are great.  I am so thankful for them in our neighborhood.  They are super thoughtful and generous and they asked Nate to come to a Redskins game with Matt!  It wasn't just a Skins game, it was a Skins versus Lions game!!  They are from Michigan like Nate so they all routed for the Lions.  Nate took a lot of photos of everything that their suite had from food to the amazing view!
 

Food everywhere!


Great seats!


If you read my blog and you are local, you will probably crack up at this like I did.  Nate took a photo of the Merrifield Garden Center suite.  That is hilarious that they have a suite in the stadium!

Redskins plates (I really, really appreciated these photos and details!)





1 comment:

  1. That's a hubby that understands his wife's love language. Good job, Nate!!

    ReplyDelete