Friday, December 9, 2011
Field Trip to Senior Center
This was officially the first field trip I have ever been on. I went with Rita's Kindergarten class to the Sunrise Senior Home. They read the Christmas story, sang some Christmas songs, handed out socks and raffled off two blankets that the class made. It was really fun and funny. The bus ride over, Rita was thrilled!
Here the kids are getting lined up to sing the First Noel and Silent Night.
Mrs Connor is reading the Christmas story from the Bible. The kids are so attentive and cooperative!
This is a portion of the residents that came to enjoy the show. Most were in wheel chairs.
Mrs Connor got on the bus after the field trip and prayed and started to get emotional (I LOVE IT!) because the two residents that won the raffle for the quilts were the ONLY residents that don't have any family. She said that God knew they needed those quilts and got very emotional. I love that about her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment