Monday, May 16, 2011

Wedding!

Whew, we haven't been to a wedding in a while and this weekend's wedding was so special. Our neighbor Kathryn got married after a long, hard couple of past years. It was such a fun time to celebrate, meet their family and friends and REJOICE! I am so happy for them that I am bubbling!


My favorite things about this wedding:

Intimate - 65 guests and met/talked w/all of them

Simple but elegant - Yellow Roses and Tulips

Delicious Food - the dinner was the best wedding food ever

Bride and Groom included their children in everything

Rehersal and Reception in homes - relaxed, comfortable and classy

I could go on and on....

Wow! A family of four (and 2 OWENs!)
Kathryn had the best napkins. They all had different sayings!



My friend Sarah hosted the reception - she is a fab decorator - isn't this a great way to block the stairs??!! (Sarah does has four under four and a set of twins.)


Precious Vienna Neighbors

And on a closing note... these were the cutest appetizers. See what I mean? The wedding was full of cute stuff like this but I had to stop taking so many photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment