We are still transitioning into our home and just loving the space. I love my house each day I wake up. I am so thankful for it. It is very overwhelming to think about decorating projects still but that is okay with Nate. I am just trying to focus on keeping it clean and picked up! We had our first guests stay with us last night (10 total people in our house – fun) and I am hosting a baby shower in early March for a friend.
Other things happening: my parents left for Florida for four months, we got together with our old neighbors for dinner, been shopping for a door and entryway, had a ton of snow days and fallen trees, been to the ER for Sammy breathing and Nate eating a cashew, packing for our trip to Disney next week, and Ellen is walking!
Other things happening: my parents left for Florida for four months, we got together with our old neighbors for dinner, been shopping for a door and entryway, had a ton of snow days and fallen trees, been to the ER for Sammy breathing and Nate eating a cashew, packing for our trip to Disney next week, and Ellen is walking!
This is the cutest dog. I am NOT a dog person at all but our old neighbors just adopted this dog and named her Chloe. They used to have a black lab so this is a big change. She called the dog, "dainty thing on a leash" and I was laughing so hard... isn't she cute?
Creative Playtime - Preschool at home...Choo-Choo
The Creedens came. How fun! Your going to Disney!!!!! What?! Call me. :)
ReplyDelete