So great. Not only will she be such a great help but you will have such a memorable experience. Can't wait to hear more - email me.
I can't believe Luisa didn't have to sit in the back row betwen G & R! That the usually spot for people she loves :)Maybe next week! Even though it's cold you should take her to Thomas Sweet
Luisa has a look that says "What's with all the photos?"
Yes, I can't wait to hear more also!
So great. Not only will she be such a great help but you will have such a memorable experience. Can't wait to hear more - email me.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe Luisa didn't have to sit in the back row betwen G & R! That the usually spot for people she loves :)
ReplyDeleteMaybe next week!
Even though it's cold you should take her to Thomas Sweet
Luisa has a look that says "What's with all the photos?"
ReplyDeleteYes, I can't wait to hear more also!
ReplyDelete