Monday, September 14, 2009

Friends and Nephew

Nate took the girls away for the weekend and I had 6 of my girlfriends from college visit. It was a nice visit - I hosted the group and we stayed up really late each night. I am 110% wiped out from it all! We went to the thrift shop on Friday and here is a snapshot. We also visited a close friend who just had her baby boy Noah.
On a different note, my brother and his family, with my mom, are flying to the Phillipines tomorrow to pick up their 13 year old son. They have three children already (9, 6, and 3) so this will really be a great addition to the family! I am very excited for them and to hear all the details.


2 comments:

  1. Gotta love the those Mommy/Prego t-shirts! lol. Hope you are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a wonderful weekend! I'm looking forward to hearing more about the adoption.

    ReplyDelete