Thursday, August 20, 2009
Thursday Evening Update
Another long day! Sam's doctor appointment was prodcutive. The doctor decided to puncture the blister and drain it. He cultured it to see if the antibiotics will be resistance to this particular bacteria. We will know tomorrow or as long as next week. This afternoon was the first time that he was just miserable and crying, "owie." I had to rock him to sleep - fine by me! It looks like a big red swollen thumb and wrist. I will try to take a photo in the morning for everyone to see. Thank you for all the phone calls, emails, and inquiries. Our phone has been ringing non-stop it seems! Keep praying that the infection will be killed. His hand is so little to be so infected.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So I just got done reading all about Sammy! I'm so glad he is ok! We have been without internet or outside connections for about a week.I'm able to email a little from school but we really need to get it at the house!
ReplyDelete