Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Furniture Updates!

I recently posted some furniture finds that I got at a yard sale and wanted to update the blog with the results of the furniture re-do. Here they are...
Sam's big boy bed... the comforter is from my favorite children's consignment shop in town ($15!)

This is the headboard. I have yet to find a fabric that I like to put in the middle of each square so I am going to keep it as is for right now. It is a dark navy although the photo makes it look black.

This is the lingerie chest that was yellow and gold... purchased for $10! I saw the potential!

Ellen's new Pottery Barn crib... read my old post for the story on this.

The beautiful dresser where Sam's crib was located. I just love the lines of this dresser. I had to special order pulls for it online as it was an awkward size.


No comments:

Post a Comment