Saturday, January 24, 2009

Frozen Pineapple on a Stick

Looked at another school in the area. Pros: small classes, nice kids, classical education, very close to where we live. Cons: expensive. I loved this school and it looks like it is in the running!


On another note, I went to a women's breakfast this morning that was held by the women's ministry at my church. My frozen pineapple/coconut sticks didn't go over as much as I would like but I was really encouraged in regards to my prayer life. (I guess that matters more!) The speaker has had cancer 7 times and discussed some aspects of prayer that would encourage us to pray!
My sticks are here:


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like hearing the updates about Grace's possible school. So great about MOPS. Any women's ministry ideas ... keep them coming, my friend!

    ReplyDelete